Federal immigration law is extremely complex and requires experienced immigration attorneys to ensure a business complies with regulations. It is important to document foreign-born workers, apply for the appropriate visas and protect businesses in the event of fraudulent documentation to avoid trouble with the USCIS.
Businesses and organizations need – and rightly expect – legal partners who can achieve results efficiently and cost-effectively. Lindner & Marsack, S.C., approaches every labor and employment law case and every client with this simple premise. It is the foundation of how we work.
Lindner & Marsack, S.C.’s team of highly skilled labor and employment lawyers offer a wealth of dedicated experience in all of our practice areas. Our attorneys speak the language of American business, and work tirelessly to resolve the toughest legal issues facing our clients.
The labor and employment law firm of Lindner & Marsack, S.C. has earned a reputation for its expertise in helping clients follow proper procedure when it comes to employing immigrant and foreign-born workers. The firm’s immigration law services include:
- Temporary visas for professionals and skilled workers in their fields, including H-1B
- Employment-based permanent residency petitions, including I-140 and I-130, EB-2 and EB-3
- Business investment visas
- Immigration Reform and Control Act compliance
- PERM applications – Employer-sponsored
- I-9 compliance and audits
- L visas – intercompany transfers
- TN (NAFTA) work visas
- Social Security “no-match” letters
- Employer sanctions defense
- Discrimination defense