At Lily Debrah Cruickshank & Associates, PLLC, we also work hard in family immigration matters to reunite you with relatives, and advise candidates for personal bankruptcy on the advantages of Chapter 7 liquidation. Regardless of your legal need, you will feel welcome at Ms. Cruickshank’s law firm.
Our founder blends legal knowledge with the personal touch that makes you feel special. From your initial consultation to the outcome of your case, you will know that your unique issues are being addressed by a caring lawyer who truly cares about your future.
- Family law and divorce, including uncontested divorce, military divorce and high net worth divorce issues of child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support and property division; post-decree modifications of custody and support obligations; legal separations; guardianships protecting minors and seniors with special needs; and adoptions
- Estate planning and probate, to prepare for your family’s future financial security and administer estates after a loved one’s passing
- Personal injury, serving injured victims of negligence in motor vehicle accidents and families mourning a wrongful death tragedy
- Family immigration, to reunite loved ones located within or outside the U.S.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy, the “fresh start” liquidation approach to debt relief