Navigating the complex maze of immigration law and regulations can be near impossible without the help of an experienced immigration attorney.
At Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP, our firm is staffed with 17 full-time immigration attorneys who work exclusively with immigrants and business entities employing immigrants. We offer a wide range of creative solutions and immigration law services that include but are not limited to:
- Hiring Foreign Nationals: Our immigration attorneys regularly help corporations, universities, hospitals, research institutions, startups, and individuals to obtain employment-based visas for new hires, enabling our clients to include hiring individuals needing visa sponsorship as part of their talent acquisition strategy.
- EB-5 Immigration: EB-5 is a method for eligible immigrant investors to become lawful permanent residents.
- EB-1 Immigration: EB-1 visas fall into the employment-based visa family. Foreign nationals that want to obtain permanent residency should apply for EB-1 if they can demonstrate extraordinary talent and skill in their given fields or if they are an executive or manager being transferred to a U.S. branch of their current employer.
- Worksite Compliance: Now more than ever it is critical for businesses to fully comply with all immigration laws relevant to their operations.
- Global Immigration: Klasko Law’s global immigration services allow the employees of any business to work legally in any country.
- Business Litigation: When the government has denied an application or petition, or unreasonably delayed adjudication, and an employer or an individual has exhausted all other options, sometimes the next action is to file a lawsuit against the government.